Celebrated pastry chef Jordi Roca, of the award-winning restaurant El Celler de Can Roca, in Girona, Spain, presents more than 80 tempting dessert recipes that take readers on a journey through the seasons -- from Pineapple, Mango, and Passion Fruit Soup to Sweet Potato with Tangerine Granita.
- Roca's creations exhibit a whirl of imagination, daring, and boldness, making him one of the top international influencers in the pastry scene.
- He aims to give his diners a unique experience, by creating dishes intended to stimulate all the senses.
- Includes a brief history of the Rocas' acclaimed family restaurant.
- Pastry tips and techniques are also provided.
- 247 pages.
- Full-color photographs by Becky Lawton throughout.
- 9-1/4 inches wide by 9-3/4 inches high (23.5 cm wide by 24.77 cm high).
Jordi Roca is head pastry chef of three-Michelin-star-rated restaurant El Celler de Can Roca in Girona, Spain, voted World's Best Restaurant 2015 by S. Pelligrino and 2015 Best Restaurant in Europe Acqua Panna. Jordi, who runs the restaurant alongside his two brothers, expresses his creativity and love for sweet amusements one delicious dessert at a time, and is always on the lookout for new and fresh ways to surprise and delight his guests.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 02 August, 2016.